The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we use it.
1. When you place an order we need to know your name, address, email address, and PayPal details. This allows us to process and fulfill your order. We will not ask you for any other personal information unless it is relevant or required to be able to process your order.
3. We may use your personal information to update you from time to time, about new products and deals that we feel may be of interest to you. We will only contact you with your consent and you can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time by contacting us via our ‘Contact Us’ page.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirements for credit/debit card validation during purchase. We will not knowingly do anything or permit anything to be done which might lead to a breach by any party involved of the Data Protection laws.
5. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
6. We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A "cookie" is an element of data that our website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.